Plan Your Visit Today
If you want an experience unlike any other, consider Appalachian. We encourage you to visit campus and see for yourself how your world can open up to “Mountains of Opportunity.”
Schedule Your Tour with AppConnect
All students should use AppConnect to schedule a campus tour.
About Campus Tours
- Tours are available throughout the year except for holidays and University breaks and are hosted by the Appalachian Student Ambassadors.
- The 2 hour visit includes a multi-media presentation highlighting the area, the campus, and our students; a discussion of admission criteria; a walking campus tour; and opportunities to meet with University representatives.
Need special accommodations?
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request.
- The campus tour is a walking tour but if you would like to request access to a wheelchair please let our office know by calling 828-262-2179.
Tours in Spanish
- To schedule a tour in Spanish, please contact Karen Binger at email@example.com or 828-262-2120 at least two weeks prior to your visit. We can schedule most Spanish tours on Wednesday or Thursday afternoons.
- Para programar una visita guiada en español a Appalachian, favor de contactar a Karen Binger vía email: firstname.lastname@example.org o llamando al teléfono 828-262-2120 con por lo menos dos semanas de anticipación. Las visitas guiadas se realizan generalmente en horas de la tarde los días miercoles y jueves.