- Why App?
- Contact Us
The best way to learn about Appalachian and what’s like to live – and learn – like a Mountaineer is to visit us.
Join us for an informative day designed just for high school students and prospective transfer students. Meet our faculty, tour campus, and learn more about majors and programs, scholarships, financial aid, the admissions process and what it’s like to be a member of the Appalachian community.
- Fall Open House is Saturday, September 24, 2016 – register now!
- After registering, you will receive your official ticket via email closer to the event. Your ticket will admit all guests in your party. They do not need individual tickets.
- Please note that the e-mail containing your ticket will be sent to the e-mail address that you registered with.
- Holmes Center (Handicap designated)
- Admissions Lot
- Rivers Street Parking Deck
- Rivers Street Bike Lanes
- Edwin Duncan Hall
- Peacock Hall
Parking will be provided next to the Holmes Convocation Center in the adjacent Holmes Center and John E. Thomas Hall parking lots. Entrance for wheelchair or handicap will be the NW ground level. Student Ambassadors will help direct these guests to appropriate entrances as well. Seating will be provided for the wheelchairs on the arena floor for easy access.
Can't wait until the next Open House to visit campus?
We offer campus tours Monday–Friday, during the academic year and throughout the summer. Schedule a campus visit today.
Need special accommodations?
Individuals requesting reasonable accommodations due to a disability for events should contact the Office of Disability Services at 828-262-3056. For interpreter requests, please review the university interpreter services policy.